WEAK SIGNAL
Bradys106
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am sick having a weak signal after having strong service for years. This seems to be plaguing Verizon and they might want to start paying attention. It is our option as customers to seek a better service if Verizon can't fix their service again!! I for one gave you one week to figure out the issue in my area (30223 30228). You are now out of time and I and my wife will be switching carriers after over 17 years. No one followed up as I was told they would, adding another lie to Verizons long list of lies. What you don't realize is I also decide the service at my job for the City I work for. So you will also be loosing 40 more phones and 20 wifi hotspot accounts in our commercial account with you. Way to take care of the customer VERIZON!!

Re: WEAK SIGNAL
Bradys106
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just a quick update for all Verizon Customers, I was sent a private message instead of them addressing it in the open here. This is the email/PM I got from them. 

Subject: Re: WEAK SIGNAL
Date: 06-20-2020 08:18 AM

We would never want to lose you as a customer. We do understand how important it is to have dependable service. I understand that a ticket has been filed, let's take a closer look. To authenticate your account please review the following and then click the link after "Authenticate here":

If you use Messenger or Direct Message to chat with Verizon, your questions and our responses may include info about your account, including Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”), which is visible to Facebook/Twitter and may be used for their own purposes per their privacy policies (www.facebook.com/about/privacy / www.twitter.com/privacy).

CPNI is info available to Verizon solely by virtue of our relationship with you that relates to the type, quantity, destination, technical configuration, location, and amount of use of the telecommunications and interconnected VoIP services you purchase from us, and related billing info.

Verizon protects your info and does not share info that identifies you personally outside of Verizon except with your consent and as otherwise disclosed in our privacy policy. Your choice here does not affect your Verizon services. To learn more, visit our information collection and privacy policy at verizon.com/privacy.

By clicking the link to continue, you agree to allow us to share your info, including CPNI, in Messenger and Direct Message. To stop sharing info including CPNI, stop using Messenger and Direct Message to chat with us. Contact Facebook and Twitter about your rights, if any, to delete info that was previously shared.

Authenticate here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth  AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Bradys106
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here was my reply along with the PROOF........

Verizon is a joke.pngScreenshot_20200620-114817_One UI Home.jpg

WHAT A SHOCK!!! Your Authenticate account link is also defective................ You guys are really on top of your game. You do know to post in the community forums , you have to be LOGGED INTO YOUR VERIZON ACCOUNT!! Look at those attached pictures and tell me again that there is no signal issue in my area. For over 17 years we have had FULL BARS AND 4G. Yet when I called for a followup, you know the thing VERIZON is supposed to do with their VALUED customers, they tell me that there is no issue on ticket #CIM1001133. Funny thing is the update on the ticket is the SAME DAY I CALLED IN THE COMPLAINT!! Quit blowing smoke up your customers butts!

Bradys106
Enthusiast - Level 3

And once again the VERIZON CIRCUS IS IN FULL EFFECT!!!! So again I got a private message of this...............

My apologies for the broken link, Bradys106. I assure you that we want to investigate this properly and get to the bottom of this issue. The reason we sent you a Private Message is that we need to gain access tot he account. We wouldn't want everyone else in the forum to hear all of your private information. This is the reason we send a PM vs replying in the forum publicly. Please try to use this new link to authenticate your account:

http://spr.ly/6603GzRlf

MarshallP_VZW

Funny thing is that if you use a link it will take you out of the community chat, thus no way that your account info is ever exposed in open forum. So I verified my account and got a message that an agent would quickly get back to me......... TIK TOK TIK TOK TIK TOK, want to guess what happend next???? Thats right NO ONE EVER CALLED OR CONTACTED ME, JUST LIKE WHEN I FILED THE TROUBLE TICKET. Verizon customers, Verizon doesn't give a dang about anything but their bottom dollar. So this is my last response back to them..............................

Sent: ‎06-20-2020 11:06 AM

Once again you are nothing but LIARS. I used the second link and verified my account. Once again I shouldn't have to do this since you have the ticket number and you have to be signed into your Verizon account to respond. I will be posting all of this in the open forumn so that all the customers can see that Verizon does not care about its customers. After verifying the account someone was supposed to reach right out to me, yet hours later nothing. It must be the same employee that was supposed to call me when I originally made the complaint and got a worthless ticket number. Once again just blowing smoke up the customers butt, nice customer service!!! LACK THERE OF ACTUALLY!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want nothing more than to help you with the concerns you are having with your service, Bradys106. This is our Community forums where Verizon Wireless customers can ask questions and other customers are able to provide answers. Since this is a community forum, we don't have the same back and forth conversation that you would have on Live Chat, on the phone or through our Social Media pages. If you prefer that experience more, links to those services can be found here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ There will be a delay between our responses when you reach out to us on this platform. The reason we came to you in Private right away was due to the urgency of your concern and the fact we need to access your account to locate the ticket you are referring to. This cannot be completed on the Public thread. Also, in order for us to access your account, you need to authenticate for us using the link we provided. This is a security measure to safeguard your account and its information. We have no access whatsoever until you authenticate. Authentication also only lasts for 24 hours and needs to be resubmitted if it has been longer than that. Since we will be discussing specifics of your account, please look for my reply in Private shortly.

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
wr100
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes!!!! I live in Milton Ga. 30004. Our entire neighborhood went from great service to no service (1 bar, audio cuts out within minutes). It happened to all of us two weeks ago. Many of us have spent hours with Verizon service. You know how futile that is. They keep giving solutions that don't work. THIS IS NOT AN INDIVIDUAL PHONE ISSUE. IT'S A NETWORK ISSUE!. The network extenders are useless. And why should you pay extra to enable service you already pay for. You have a whole neighborhood ready to jump to AT&T. Two questions. What happened? And do you plan to fix it?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a long-time and valued customer of 17+ years, your concerns are our concerns too. We'd regret losing you, and we'd certainly like to continue being your wireless service provider, so let's keep working together. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we'll need your permission to gain access. Please check your Inbox as we've sent a Private Message to you regarding on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6602GzxFw

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes