Waited 30 mins, talked 2 mins, hung up on me, this is CUSTOMER SERVICE?
neverback
Enthusiast - Level 2

A month ago, chatted with an agent regarding my missing rebate card. He/She said it's resolved and I just needed to wait. See the attachment.

ALWAYS save screenshot from Verizon online chat, otherwise they deny everything.rebate.png

1/10/2021 (one month later)

Spent another HOUR on online chat, because I still didn't get it!

SOLUTION: told me to call customer service instead? So I had to schedule a call MYSELF! and the earliest spot is next day 3pm

1/11/2021, 3pm

Talked to one respresentative for like a 1 minute before she transferred me WITHOUT telling me.

I was put on hold for another 20 minutes. And the rude guy said can't help and HUNG UP on me.

Now the call is transferred again to i-don't-know-where. It's been 51 minutes and I'm so frustrated.

OH in case you are new to Verizon, this happens EVERY single time.

0 Likes
Re: Waited 30 mins, talked 2 mins, hung up on me, this is CUSTOMER SERVICE?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today in social media. Are you still waiting to receive your Prepaid giftcard, neverback? *Stephannie

0 Likes
neverback
Enthusiast - Level 2

still waiting

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi neverback! I'm sorry to learn that you've experienced a delay with assistance. I know how important it is to get the full benefits of the promotion, and I'm here to help you. In addition to this message, I will also send a Private Note. -Jordan

0 Likes