What is vzwpix.com?
wd8chl

And why am I getting threatening texts that say "your account has not been accessed in 50 days. Please login or your pictures will be deleted."

What pictures? I never signed up for that. WTH?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is vzwpix.com?
shutterbug07
Contributor - Level 2

I cant imagine why "threatening" would be the correct word for this, but its verizons old version of the cloud for pictures. Before they came up with the verizon cloud they had the pix place where you can upload your photos and then trasnfer them when you switched devices. It's a general standard messages thats sent to everyone (myself included) Just ignore it. It's really not that big of a deal.

View solution in original post

shutterbug07
Contributor - Level 2

I cant imagine why "threatening" would be the correct word for this, but its verizons old version of the cloud for pictures. Before they came up with the verizon cloud they had the pix place where you can upload your photos and then trasnfer them when you switched devices. It's a general standard messages thats sent to everyone (myself included) Just ignore it. It's really not that big of a deal.

Viannies
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks so much for your input it was very helpful, save me so much time on here trying to under stand this text I keep getting.

0 Likes
Re: VZWpix
jefdov

I've started out of the blue to get text messages I send and receive, translated into text and sent as emails.  I don't want this.  How to I delete it?

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can definitely help you with getting these email text message notifications sent, jefdov. What app are you using for messaging? Were any changes done to the device before this started? 

0 Likes