What kind of employee discounts does Verizon offer?
malcat

I am researching employee discounts on Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T.  I have the details from all but Verizon.  Exactly what are the discount values of products and services?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Employee Discount Details
Snn5
Legend

Depends on the employer.  Your employer should have the details in regards to the percentage of discount offered.  Each company is different, but most that I have seen are from 10-20%.  Larger companies have a larger discount normally.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Depends on the employer.  Your employer should have the details in regards to the percentage of discount offered.  Each company is different, but most that I have seen are from 10-20%.  Larger companies have a larger discount normally.

0 Likes
Bmar123

I have been renewing my employee discount often in the past year. How long does verification last? It seems like it's always dropping off my bill.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Bmar123 wrote:

I have been renewing my employee discount often in the past year. How long does verification last? It seems like it's always dropping off my bill.

I was last asked to verify 2+ years ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have the best answers to your employee discount verification. Typically this verification is no more than once a year. Did you have any changes on the account recently?
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bmar123

No. I purchased a new phone at the end of last year. I am still grandfathered in on a loyalty plan.  Prior to that I had an original Apple 4s model from when they were first released.

I have to check my account monthly to be sure it hasn't been dropped from my bill. At that time it's too late. This is costing me money.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Its not costing you a dime. It's only a perk from your place of employment which can be canceled at any time by your employer, Verizon, or your work separation.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bmar123 We want you to have the best plan for your budget and your needs. When was your employee discount removed? Also, which Loyalty plan do you have? Please share the name and the amount of data included with the plan.

SheritaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Bmar123

I can definitely understand your concerns with possibly losing your employee discount. Allow me to ease your concerns.

Your discount eligibility is tied to your employment status, which may change over time. Verizon Wireless will periodically ask you to validate your current employment status to ensure we have accurate information regarding the company where you work and the eligible discount. After your request is processed, you will receive the discount currently available under your employer's agreement with Verizon Wireless. Employment validation will be done periodically; not more than 1 time annually.

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rmerene

Do You Have A Discount For Hospital Employee?

0 Likes