When people call me my phone never seems to ring and direct to VM
langood
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched to Verizon last year, I have been faced same issue that people call me straightly to VM. I called customer service and technical support couple times which still haven't solved until now. every time I need to restart my phone then the phones back to normal. after few days. it happened again. same as my wife's phone. happened once awhile. Couldn't fixed issues even I reset the network, reset phone. Also, I switched new phone 12 still happening same issue. My old and new phone were using E-sim, not sure it is because e-sim issues or not. 

0 Likes
Re: When people call me my phone never seems to ring and direct to VM
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your phone to ring when you're called and for you to have excellent overall service. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
langood
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, Verizon's service was excellent, but it couldn't found out the issues for me since a few months ago. And I thought I switch new phone will be ok. Unfortunately my new iPhone 12 still have same issues. so, I think the Verizon's service is issue that I am I sure now. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate these details. Just to make sure we are on the same page, all calls go to voicemail? No call rings through to your phones? Is this happening only in a particular location?

- ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
langood
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes, calls go to voicemail without any ringing. It just happened sometimes not all the time in anywhere, not just one location. As I explained to Technical support before, even my phone has 2-3 bars signals, it still couldn't received calls. the calls go to Voicemail directly, Then I need to reboot my phone and it worked again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

langood, We know the importance of being able to receive your calls without needing to restart your phone to do so. I have sent you  a Private Note. Please respond at your earliest convenience. 

0 Likes
RL20169

I have the exact same problem on both phones on my account... very unsettling. A no solution has been provided

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic. Thank you.

0 Likes