Where can you file a complaint about a store?
CHRGOL84

Where can you file a complaint about a specific store?

The manager at the Verizon Wireless store on Jericho Turnpike in East Northport is so aggravating I found another store for my immediate upgrade purchase and then directed my office manager to figure out how to move all of our personal phones and work phones over to AT&T.  I am sure Verizon doesn't care that much about the loss of a dozen phones but someone should know.  Unfortunately, when I respond to in-store feedback and surveys, I think it just goes right back to this problem manager and gets buried.  Any ideas on where to report so the message gets heard by someone else?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where can you file a complaint about a store?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHRGOL84, we heartbroken to hear that you've had an aggravating experience with one of the managers at our stores and have decided to leave Verizon Wireless. We are here for you and would love to rebuild your confidence in us. We can assure you that customer service is a top-priority and we pride ourselves on being courteous and professional.

We've sent you a private message to discuss these matters further and ensure that this is addressed appropriately. Please check your inbox and reply at your earliest convenience.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Mmiller123345
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Verizon stole located at Greyhawk In Omaha Nebraska has the worst customer service. We waited two hours after checking in to upgrade my phone and we’re actively ignored the entire time. At no point did anyone stop over to give us an eta and after the two hours, I approached a representative who snapped at me when I asked what number we were. I suspect that we’re we’re skipped a few times. Needless to say I will upgrade elsewhere 

jbugbee
Enthusiast - Level 1

This seems to be a common theme, TERRIBLE service at the Miller Hill store in Duluth, MN.  The Store Manager was an absolute **** when we were there trying to upgrade my Son's phone.  After being told very rudely that we must have an appointment, we did so and went back several days later.  At that time, we made another appointment for a few days later to upgrade our Daughter's phone.  When we arrived at the day/time for our appointment, we were told that they had not record or the appointment and again were extremely rude.  I cannot believe the terrible service, we are ready to pull service for 5 phones and go somewhere that will appreciate our business.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we hope you and your family are doing well.  As consumers ourselves, we can understand your shock and dismay at the treatment you received.  Please know this is not the Verizon way.  We sincerely apologize and want to discuss this with you further.  Please send us a Private Message, so we can continue. 

*Lisa

0 Likes