Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Where do I leave a store employee review?
ArizonaZBum

I looked at a couple old threads, but they're now closed and any links in them no longer work.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where do I leave a store employee review?
rcschnoor
Legend

You can leave a review wherever you would like, including this thread or starting a new thread. Keep in mind any private information you would include such as names, employee ID #s, etc... are not allowed in this forum.

If you want to include information such as that, you should mail your review to the following address:

Verizon Wireless

ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ArizonaZBum,

We always want to make sure that your review/feedback is heard about our employees. I can assist with making sure I provide review/feedback to the correct channel. I’m going to send you a Private Message so that I can gather much needed information to help. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

saadi44

Can you please private message me so I can give an employee review. My email address is [Removed] thanks

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
FRAROS60
Enthusiast

I would alo like to leave a review for a store’s employees.  This store is located 23114 Allen Road - Woodhaven, MI. 48183.  Their telephone number is (734)-362-1083.  All of the employees. And I mean ALL of the employees are extremely knowledgeable and helpful.  What stands out even more than the above is their true desire to help; not only the customers, but each other.  It is a pleasure to shop there, and I always leave happy and knowing more about my devices.  Kudos to all, including management.

KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes