Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Where is my Money
JKyllo

Where is my money Verizon? You guys are keeping $1,300 for a device and service you never provided for me and even told me that I would get a refund for.

Ordered an iphone 13 pro max 256GB back in Mid December, paid for over night shipping. You guys didnt put the correct address on the shipping label, you left out my apartment number, and Fedex wouldnt deliver it. I tried for days to get this fixed but was given the run around and it couldnt be changed, but I would get a refund within 24-48 hours once the device was returned from FEDEX. 

Guess what, I got the confirmation that it was returned and received. It has been 3 weeks now and ive been given the run around on getting a refund. The way I am seeing it is you guys took money from me, messed up the delivery portion of it, would not give any support or assistance to correct it and are not providing me a refund. Basically, you guys stole my money and I want it back. 

Now this public forum here is my final offer for a resolution before I file a complaint with the BBB and have my bank initiate a fraud claim and seek a chargeback status in order to get my money back. 

0 Likes
Re: Where is my Money
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We sincerely regret the issues that happened with your recent order and shipment, JKyllo. To get to the bottom of this, we will need to access the account. To keep your information secure, we have sent you a private note. -George

0 Likes
Re: Where is my Money
JKyllo

So after speaking to someone on chat that customer support here connected me to, it shows a lot. . . of carelessness. There was not even a refund ticket put in. Bee (if that is their name) told me they had to put in a request which will take 7-10 days before it is even addressed. And that is all that can be done. 

This shows me that Verizon was going to keep my money and not say a thing about it unless I complained that I hadnt received my refund despite the promises that it would be done when they received the item back. 

This request cant be expedited.  I told Bee, 3 days, is all I will wait. I have waited long enough, and that this should also be reported to the state AG office for Idaho Consumer Protection Act violations in regards to deceptive business practices. 

Here is what I have learned so far. Verizon will not honor agreements or commitments, they will not readily give support unless you threaten to file a complaint against them. From what I have seen I am not going to purchase anything from Verizon again, as it stands I am looking for other providers, even if they have worse reception.

8 years Verizon, 8 years, and you all think this is okay on how to treat customers. 

0 Likes