Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Where to report a service outage?
K2AAE

My Hotspot device disconnected with the message No Internet access and it now shows 1X or 3X next to the bars. My phone can not text or connect, I get a no data error. Voice seems to work. This started at 1300 MST and I did nothing until 2000 MST, I tried contacting *611 - after 30 minutes your system informed me that you were closed for the day.

This must seem like a strange request but would you PLEASE put a link in myverizon.com to report a service failure? I do not know how long I'll be without access to the internet since I have no means to reach out to anyone that is taking my money. 

0 Likes
Re: Where to report a service outage?
jav6
Leader

@K2AAE wrote:

My Hotspot device disconnected with the message No Internet access and it now shows 1X or 3X next to the bars. My phone can not text or connect, I get a no data error. Voice seems to work. This started at 1300 MST and I did nothing until 2000 MST, I tried contacting *611 - after 30 minutes your system informed me that you were closed for the day.

This must seem like a strange request but would you PLEASE put a link in myverizon.com to report a service failure? I do not know how long I'll be without access to the internet since I have no means to reach out to anyone that is taking my money. 

It's not Verizon, but you can log a Verizon outage at 

http://downdetector.com/status/verizon . 

Others might see it and report as well.  Where are you located, zip code?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes