Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Why can't I get a straight answer without hours on the phone with customer care?
JD1115
Enthusiast

Why won't Verizon make good on their promises?

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I get a straight answer without hours on the phone with customer care?
jav6
MVP
MVP

@JD1115 wrote:

Why won't Verizon make good on their promises?

If you describe your issue, someone might be able to help.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Re: Why can't I get a straight answer without hours on the phone with customer care?
JD1115
Enthusiast

I did in another post .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are always willing to help out our customers. It seems like you have spoken to us before. I would like to bring you into a private message so we can help. -Amber

0 Likes
nepick
Enthusiast

If you have any kind of account problem, go to a Verizon store to get it resolved in person. I wasted HOURS on the phone with customer service trying to solve a billing problem that was Verizon's fault. At the store, the fix took 5 minutes.

Verizon's phone customer service is BROKEN. They create "tickets," but no one ever follows up to solve a problem. Often, they make the problem worse. Verizon never admits that problems are their fault, and that they could do something to compensate you or at least make you less angry.

I am ANGRY about time wasted and the way I was treated, as a longtime Verizon customer.

0 Likes