Why can’t certain numbers call me
KIMJAV60

There are three numbers that try to call me from land lines that the calls won’t go through

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can’t certain numbers call me
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are they dialing the full ten digits as required for their location? What kind of error do they hear?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KIMJAV60

Yes they are using all 10 digits. One gets a message that says the number can’t be completed as dialed, the other two get sounds like it goes to a fax machine. The weird things are they all use to be able to call me and all of a sudden they can’t and they can all call my husband who is also on Verizon!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you can receive all calls, whether from a landline or a cell is a must, KIMJAV60. How long has this been going on? Do these individuals live in the same general area or zip code as you? If so, try having them dial your 7 digit number to see if the issue persists or not. Do you have their landline # saved in your phone? If so, try deleting their number, and then have them give you another call to see if the issue continues or not. 

JoeyM_VZW            

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
cassiemcgarvie

I have this same exact issue. It never was an issue before until I had gotten the galaxy s10 my grandma cannot call me on her landlines. But I can call out to her. I have no body blocked on my phone. I disabled the spam blocker on Verizon apps to see if that fixed it at all. I tried so many things. This point I'm not sure what to do even. When I got this phone I got a new number the other one was able to call her. Other people as well often tell me they called me but I never got it. For as long as I had this phone its been going on. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cassiemcgarvie, we are here for you to help make sure that you can get this all in order for the calls to get through to your phone. So we can look into this, please send us a Private Note. 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes