Worst Customer Service Ever
jonadams5722
Enthusiast - Level 2

So the family decided we were switching to Verizon from Sprint, so I went along with it.  Went into the store and got everything set up and things seemed to be going well.  Until you actually need a phone that works and someone to hold to their end of the bargain.  Verizon has some of the worst customer service, and does not take care of their customers.  Here is my experience so far.

1.  Phone number ported over.  Problem is they didn't do the port right and our phones were down for 3 days.  No offer of anything after it was all sorted out.

2.  Claim that they got 7 of my 8 trade ins, even though they were all shipped together.  I was then told 3 times by 3 different agents that they had my missing phone and would be crediting me for my $700 rebate.  Supervisor on the phone today said that yes the phone was received, but they cannot find it so I am out $700.  Offered me a $50 credit for my time but no other recourse and no acceptance of the issue.

3.  Switcher credit not applied properly and now they have to escalate for a third time.

All in all, I am done with this company.  No one cares, three agents have either lied to me or gave me false information to blow me off.  The problem is I am locked into a two year contract, paying a company that is deceitful.

You should be ashamed....

Re: Worst Customer Service Ever
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jonadams5722, allow me to start by apologizing that you have had to go through all of this. This is never the kind of first experience we would ever want for you. Allow us to look into everything further here as we definitely want for you to get the promotion you deserve. I have gone ahead and sent over a Private Note so we may get more details form you. 

-Christine

0 Likes
Keela81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same exact issue.  Sent 3 iPhones 11 in back in June 2021.  Promo applied correctly to all lines except 1. Have contacted customer service for the last 6 months trying to get it resolved but am continuously lied to by every agent that I have spoken with.  At this point, I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, paying off my phones and NEVER do business with this horrible company again.  

0 Likes
Keela81
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems pretty obvious that this problem is rampant within your company.  How about you actually try to solve problems that are caused by your company’s inadequacy. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hold the phone, Keela81. We understand  you are upset but we would not want to see you go. I have sent a Private Note regarding your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you. -Nicci

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Keela81. We take your experience getting assistance with an issue very seriously here at Verizon Wireless. We see that we working on a resolution for you. We are sending you a Private Message to ensure your issue is resolved. *Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Keela81. Please reply to this message to continue. *Cassie

0 Likes
SO1117
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wow, where to begin?   I walked into the Kaiser station Verizon store to drop off my iwatch in exchange for my iwatch 8.  This visit nearly BROUGHT ME TO TEARS!  I was so offended on how they treated me and would not listen to my concerns on what was promised but failed:

1.  I asked if I could bring my old Watch in when I received my new watch and get help setting it up.  The rep said yes I could do that, but never mentioned that they were going to charge me

2.  Two reps PROMISED shipment of my new iwatch to be delivered Monday. Then again within a certain time window in between my appointments.  NEVER CAME!!!!

3. I asked where the silicone band was when I opened up the box and the rep said you don’t get it because you upgraded to the mesh band. I told the the rep that I purchased the watch from that I won of the band and the mesh band.

I wish I could cut all ties with Verizon, but I cannot because my business is tied in with them. However, if you were looking for a wireless provider, do not choose Verizon. They are horrible and they do not care about their customers at all!!!

by the way, I have been a Verizon customer for over 12 years. This is how they treat their loyal customers. What a shame on them

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there. This is not the experience we want you to have. I do have a few questions about your visit at the Store. Please send me a PM, so I can assist you further.

*Heather

0 Likes