Worst Service ever and getting worse by the day!!!!
Davonnaw
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a Verizon customer since 2003.  I would not hesitate to recommend Verizon to anyone - until 2015.  I am not sure what changed but I have been considering a new service provider since then.  I wish I had already left!! Here we are 6 years later with a coverage map that is not at all what it claims to be.  I have an iPhone 11Pro AND consistently have 1 bar if that. The only time I can rely on service is when I am on WiFi.  My daughter has an iPhone XR - same issue.  My mother has a Samsung Galaxy A20 and she is sitting with 1 bar as we speak.  We live close to a metropolitan area and what I thought were abundant towers according to the map.  So why do we only have 1 bar.  Why is service getting worse and worse? If I could find a provider to pay off my current phone - we would be gone.  

I have called numerous times about this over the years and been told to "just upgrade, it will get better".  What do we do? We upgrade.  Nothing changes.  I got roped into a 2 year hotspot agreement on a defective device because they said it would improve my service, especially when I am having service troubles.  The hotspot ended up disconnecting randomly when I used it.  

This service is no longer reliable or one that I can recommend.  

0 Likes
Re: Worst Service ever and getting worse by the day!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Davonnaw, thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We are grateful for your loyalty of eighteen years and we certainly do not want to lose you. We apologize for the issues you are having with your service and we want to do everything we can to help you. What specific services are being impacted? Are the issues happening indoors or outdoors? -Jacob

0 Likes