Worst service
AK100321
  • I am a verizon customer since last 5 years now I have no idea what's wrong with verizon they do not have a good customer service this lady transfer my account to business account promised me that the payment will be same the monthly payment increases by $40 and I have lost access to verizon app now my 5g home internet didn't work for a week because they again transferred me to my personal account  and they said they have installed a wrong box now they need another week to fix this since last 3 weeks no alarms no cameras no ac is working because I have a smart thermostat and I had this business account for 10 days they transferred it to my personal account customer representative forget to disconnect the line now they  said I have a bill on $201.60 for 10 days of my wifi which only cost $50  month +$100 for one line equals to 150 and I have to pay 201.60 for 10 days now I wanna pay my bill and go look at my record calls r 2-3 hours of waiting and still they can't fix it or I can't pay my bill honestly just feel like disconnecting everything from Verizon in the end 5 years of being with you this is the service we get

0 Likes
Re: Worst service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for contacting us. I see that you were moved from a Personal account to a Business account and now your bill is higher than it was. Is this correct?  *Debbie

0 Likes
AK100321

From personal to business and had no internet bill was higher and then they moved me back to personal

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to get this taken care of. Please send us a Private Message.  *Rebecca

0 Likes