cut line network and cable and internet by verizon
murphyma3

On Tuesday, may 5, 2020, Verizon contractor was working on my neighbors' yard and cut my line to the internet and cable.  I talked to the workers immediately and they said they did NOT.   I called Cox cable (my provider).  They could not fix the problem remotely.   Today Cox representative said the line was cut by Verizon.   They need to reroute the line since the pole is not on my property.  I do not know when that will be done.  I work from home for the federal government and NEED to have this problem addresses ASAP!  I know Verizon can not fix the problem, but you are responsible for the problem.  I have to use my phone as a hotspot to work on the internet.  I do not know how much data will use up because of this accident.  PLEASE contact me ASAP   HELP!!!

0 Likes
Re: cut line network and cable and internet by verizon
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@murphyma3 wrote:

On Tuesday, may 5, 2020, Verizon contractor was working on my neighbors' yard and cut my line to the internet and cable.  I talked to the workers immediately and they said they did NOT.   I called Cox cable (my provider).  They could not fix the problem remotely.   Today Cox representative said the line was cut by Verizon.   They need to reroute the line since the pole is not on my property.  I do not know when that will be done.  I work from home for the federal government and NEED to have this problem addresses ASAP!  I know Verizon can not fix the problem, but you are responsible for the problem.  I have to use my phone as a hotspot to work on the internet.  I do not know how much data will use up because of this accident.  PLEASE contact me ASAP   HELP!!!

You have posted on the VerizonWireless Community Forum.  You might need to post on the Verizon FIOS forum at https://forums.verizon.com to possibly get a response from an agent.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes