iPhone 14 upgrade
Deenalk

We chatted with customer service about upgrading our phones in hopes of taking advantage of the $$ off advertised for an iPhone 14. I was told that because I had been a customer for over 20 years that I would be getting $800 off with trade in. What they do not tell you is this is a credit applied over 36 months. They charged my account full price for the phone and took $280 from us that day which is now being pulled back by my bank. We canceled the order all together.  

Here is the very small print in case you are in the same boat. 

2 5G Ultra Wideband available in select areas. 5G Nationwide available in 2700+ cities. Up to $1599.99 device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/upgrade smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone, 5G Do More, 5G Play More and 5G Get More plans req'd. Less up to $800 trade-in/promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR. Trade-in conditions apply.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 14 upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Deenalk ,

It's great to know that one of our current promotions were shared with you. At the time of this writing, all iPhone 14 models would be able to get up to $800 in trade value when upgrading with a qualifying trade and data plan, just like you had shared. With all trade promos that we have offered since moving to device payments, your trade credits will be given monthly to go along with the device payments themselves. You can confirm that here under the "deal and promo credits" section: https://www.verizon.com/support/device-deals-faqs/

-Russell

0 Likes