no dial tone
HERMONEYPIT
Enthusiast - Level 1

Who do you call when you have NO dial tone on your home phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no dial tone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this on the Wireless Home Connect device?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have Verizon landline service (copper or FiOS) you can call repair @ (800) 837-4966.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HERMONEY, we want to ensure your services are working as they should. I welcome the opportunity to assist. Are you currently utilizing our Verizon Wireless Home Phone Connect (HPC) service or are you referring to residential landline service? If the latter, you can call Verizon Community via the number dexman provided. If the issue is with your Verizon Wireless HPC, let us know so we can reach out to you for additional troubleshooting.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
brady3cats
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called that number.  They have no tech support on weekends.  My landline phone has no dial tone, been like that since Friday...   in Virginia 22846

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems reaching Verizon landline's Customer Service Team by phone. I apologize that you're experiencing service issues with your landline phone and there is an alternate phone number to reach our partners at Verizon Communications at 888-553-1555. We offer several options to contact Verizon Communications, one of which is from their Contact Us website at http://spr.ly/6605Gj6lh.

I'm confident that you'll receive the assistance that you need.

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes