"All circuits are busy" message & no resolution 3/17
keded25

Have tried for 2 days to report (and open a ticket) for this Verizon Wireless issue. Yesterday, several reps (yes, several) told me this was a known national issue and that it should be resolved overnight. The ticket got closed overnight, but the issue definitely did NOT get resolved.

I work for a local phone provider. Tested from my personal VRZW phone and proved the issue. No ticket was ever opened for me. Have wasted 3 hours today attempting to get someone to open a ticket on my behalf. 2 times this morning I was sent to the (RIDICULOUS) IM tech chat. But no one ever responded to my IMs. My company has MANY customers experiencing the issue of "all circuits are busy" and not having calls delivered to their landlines. We are experiencing this in the Carmi\Fairfield\Flora\Olney IL area.

0 Likes
Re: "All circuits are busy" message & no resolution 3/17
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@keded25 wrote:

Have tried for 2 days to report (and open a ticket) for this Verizon Wireless issue. Yesterday, several reps (yes, several) told me this was a known national issue and that it should be resolved overnight. The ticket got closed overnight, but the issue definitely did NOT get resolved.

I work for a local phone provider. Tested from my personal VRZW phone and proved the issue. No ticket was ever opened for me. Have wasted 3 hours today attempting to get someone to open a ticket on my behalf. 2 times this morning I was sent to the (RIDICULOUS) IM tech chat. But no one ever responded to my IMs. My company has MANY customers experiencing the issue of "all circuits are busy" and not having calls delivered to their landlines. We are experiencing this in the Carmi\Fairfield\Flora\Olney IL area.

Maybe have someone open a ticket with your company's or customers' local phone company to have them trace/track how an incoming VZW call (should) gets to them.  There could be circuts/trunks between switches down or routing tables messed up somewhere.  

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes