2.2 Update Froyo (confirmed updates)
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

This post is dedicated to the interest in what devices are confirmed to have the newest Android 2.2 FRF85 (Froyo).

Only confirmed devices getting the update posted here.

No rumors please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 2.2 Update Froyo (confirmed updates)
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

This thread lost my interest 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

Google Nexus One is getting confirmed 2.2 updates OTA as we speak. 06-28-10

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

This thread lost my interest 

0 Likes
saterry

Don't be in too much of a hurry.  I "allowed" the automatic update when my phone prompted me to do so. I use the original Droid by Motorola.   The results have been pretty disappointing.  The battery life seems much worse and the functionality of the phone is also much worse.  The "dialer" app which has to be the heart of the phone is  even working poorly.  There is a slow lag between the touching of the touchscreen and the execution of the action. 

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers are closed for the day. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers are closed for the day. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes