2 part question: email and gallery
Yofish4fun
Enthusiast - Level 3

1) the stock email app no longer lets me know I have email. I have to click the app; hit refresh, then it pulls up the emails. However, it used to pull all my emails; now it only pulls up the last two days. If I want to go back and look @ an email from three days ago, its automatically gone bc its over 2 days. Did this change w/ this last update? Not crazy about the last system update

2) in the gallery, you can create a folder to 'hide' some photos. i created a folder to hide from others view but now I can't find the folder or picture. how do i pull up a folder that you 'hide' from public view?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: 2 part question: email and gallery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Updates are supposed to enhance your device, Yofish4fun. We can adjust the stock email application if you like. Most email providers prefer you to use their own email applications. What email providers do you have? Here is more information to help you with the update. http://vz.to/1J2Inmm

As for the Gallery Application, open the Gallery and then tap the three dots in the top right. There you will find an option to show hidden folders.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes