6.0 for LG V10 On The Way?
jayhsee
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've seen a couple of new articles that suggest that the Verizon LG V10 will get Marshmallow sometime in March. I'm not sure how reliable the sources are but at least one seems to be a tech site. Does anyone have any information on this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 6.0 for LG V10 On The Way?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one knows until it is ready to be released. You can check Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless for the dates of the last update for all the phones on the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

check your phone for the update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bearone21, thank you for that information. Jayhsee, updates are a nice treat for your device. To get the latest information on software click on this link: http://vz.to/22slJDp
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
psf2835
Contributor - Level 1

It came out on the 24th, so far working great.  FPS a lot smoother and faster. Application manager is different, it's okay, prefer the old way though. This one will take some getting use to. and other changes. 

0 Likes