All Calls Go To VM, Volume Silent
BLUEOVALFITTER
Enthusiast - Level 1

SAMSUNG GALAXY J7V Pre Paid

I don't know if this problem has anything to do with the recent OREO update (9/17/18).

Every time someone would call me today, my phone volume muted and the calls went to VM (voice mail).

I noticed each time a call came in my CALL BLOCKER (CB) app icon would appear on the pull down header board. But, it always read a time earlier in the day (1:48 PM). I did everything I could think of with the volume settings, then decided to just uninstall my CB app. My phone now works okay, but I don't have CB anymore. Should I try to reinstall that particular CB app again, or try another one? I think I have CB with my VERIZON pre paid plan but am not sure.

HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: All Calls Go To VM, Volume Silent
bearone21
Legend

i block calls i don't want again on the phone.

0 Likes
Re: All Calls Go To VM, Volume Silent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concern with no longer having the Call Block app on your phone, BLUEOVALFITTER. It sounds like it was something with the app causing the issue. Do you know if there have been any updates to the app since OREO was downloaded on your phone? You may want to reach out to the app developer to see if they know of the issue. 

Derek_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes