Android 11 shows Mobile Network and Calling Accounts as Sprint: Phone will not receive calls
packermans4

Just brought my own, new Android device running Android 11 to my existing account. Phone was set up by Verizon with a new sim card that was activated in a Blackberry Q10, and transferred to the Android. Phone seemed to be working at Verizon last night. Not sure, but the device may have updated Android OS today. Also received an unknown text with no discernable wording...only letters. Opened, but no links and did not download. Phone will not receive calls. I can call, send/receive texts, connect Bluetooth devices.

Have looked at every option that would prevent the phone from ringing, have done a network reset, and all I can find. Several things:

- If I pull down the quick access menu the device shows connection to Verizon.

- The Mobile Network shows Sprint.

- Calling Accounts under the phone icon shows Sprint.

Not sure if this is a network or an Android issue, but again, the phone will not receive calls, nor can I switch the other two settings to Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: Android 11 shows Mobile Network and Calling Accounts as Sprint: Phone will not receive calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

packermans14, you can count on us to help work on this to get everything back in order for you. Please send us a Private Note to work on this. Thank you! *Jose

0 Likes