Before lollypop upgrade I could transfer files from LGg3 to computer using the LG supplied USB cord. How do I fix this bug?
grantcool
Enthusiast - Level 2

Before lollypop upgrade I could transfer files from LGg3 to computer using the LG supplied USB cord. How do I fix this bug?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Before lollypop upgrade I could transfer files from LGg3 to computer using the LG supplied USB cord. How do I fix this bug?
Snn5
Legend

Have you updated the USB drivers from the LG support site?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Before lollypop upgrade I could transfer files from LGg3 to computer using the LG supplied USB cord. How do I fix this bug?
Snn5
Legend

Is the G3 not recognized by the PC?  Or is it recognized and you don't see the ext SD card?  Are you able to use the Wireless Storage feature to transfer?  Do you have updated USB drivers from the LG support site?

0 Likes
grantcool
Enthusiast - Level 2

Before lollypop upgrade, when I plugged USB cord into computer, G3 was

recognized as an external storage device and files were easily transferred.

After upgrade, computer no longer "sees" the G3.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Have you updated the USB drivers from the LG support site?

0 Likes
grantcool
Enthusiast - Level 2

update drivers worked. thanks

Snn5
Legend

Glad that answered the issue Smiley Happy

0 Likes