Call and message blocker
Harley-rider65

I am unable to add numbers since the last update....Get a message that says try again later.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Call and message blocker
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it's important to be able to use the message and call blocking feature Jerry. We will help you get back up and blocking. Let’s see what has anything changed about the feature. What happens when you try to block a number now? Have your removed any old numbers? Follow the link for more information on how to use the feature: http://vz.to/1NdZhqJ

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Harley-rider65,

Adding blocks is at times a necessity. I’m here to help out. Let’s get to work. What steps are you taking to add the block?

KatiM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

are you doing it on the phone or at myverizon on a pc/mac??

0 Likes
Harley-rider65

On my phone...

0 Likes
Harley-rider65

Using the free call and message blocking feature for up to 5 numbers....Have used it alot in the past....No longer let's me add a number

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sign into your MyVerizon account online from a computer and try it there. Do you get the same error?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Harley-rider65

It worked from my home PC.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's great!

I would suggest emailing the developer of the My Verizon Mobile app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vzw.hss.myverizon from the address listed on the Play Store description and let them know about the bug you found.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it's important to be able to use the message and call blocking feature Jerry. We will help you get back up and blocking. Let’s see what has anything changed about the feature. What happens when you try to block a number now? Have your removed any old numbers? Follow the link for more information on how to use the feature: http://vz.to/1NdZhqJ

RalphT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes