Caller can not hear me
SCB1952

I can hear caller but caller can not hear me. What do I do.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Caller can not hear me
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried speakerphone or Bluetooth? Is the microphone blocked?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SBC1952,

Let's see if we can get this figured out together. We certainly want you to be able to carry on a conversation. How long has this been going on? Any new accessories added to your phone, such as a case or screen cover?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SCB1952, we want to ensure all of your phone functions are working normally. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with this matter. I just need a few details first. What is the make and model of your android device? Do you have a case or screen protector on your device? Is the microphone itself clear and free from any debris?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes