Calls routed to wrong person
problemnotfixed

I just had the same thing happen to me. *73 doesn't fix it. *920 doesn't fix it. Trying to turn off call forwarding on MyVerizon doesn't workeither because it says call forwarding is turned off. I never turned it on. Ever.

0 Likes
Re: Calls routed to wrong person
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

problemnotfixed, It's important to us that your services are always working properly. We're here and able to assist. We just need some additional detail first. Are your calls being routed to the wrong person or are calls made to your line being routed elsewhere? If the former, please advise what happens when you try to make a call? If the latter, please advise what others are saying happens when they call you.

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
VeryUnhappyInTampa

I am currently having the SAME issue.  I have been given the complete run around by Verizon and unfortunately I have lost business as a result of this mess up.  My calls were being delivered to my mothers phone line (same account).  Initially Verizon claimed it was call forwarding which is wasnt because I have been with them for years and never activated call forwarding.  Then they pretended to have no idea of the issue like I was the first person to complain.  I was told 2 weeks ago the fix should take no more than 5 days.  I have heard nothing since.

As a real estate broker, my phone is critical.  I waited as long as I could on the fix but ultimately set up new service at AT&T and will be porting my 10 lines over once my phones arrive on the 14th, because this is ridiculous.  If anyone has had their issue fixed, please share what was done to fix it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry for the sitaution as I know the importance of being able to get your business calls. When you make a call it does show that it is coming from your number? Does this affect every call or just at random? YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
kdg372003

Some of my incoming calls are being routed to a nearby business and a nice lady, and both are getting very upset about this. I work nights and due to the inabilty to control robocalls my phone is on DND for 8 hours. After talking to callers, it doesn't matter if it is a day or evening call. I will show a missed call and then when they call back again, it gets forwarded. The calls being forwarded are at random. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes