Can I change the outgoing caller ID on my phone to one of my other phone numbers?
BruceDomaille

I'm a realtor and have a cell phone for business use and one for lead generating (making calls). I want my clients to know it's me when I'm calling but don't want them to use the lead gen phone number to call me back on. I would like my business phone number to display so they save that number to their contacts instead.

Is this possible? Thank you!

Oh, I also don't want to have to go through a third party app (another step or two) to make the calls or "disguise" my phone or pay for it. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I change the outgoing caller ID on my phone to one of my other phone numbers?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just google "spoofing your phone number" - Google

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I change the outgoing caller ID on my phone to one of my other phone numbers?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's possible by spoofing your number and making it appear to be the one you want.  I don't believe it's possible without a third party (the app that will let you "spoof" your number).

0 Likes
BruceDomaille

Thanks SuzyQ.

Can you give me some information on the third party apps as well then?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just google "spoofing your phone number" - Google

0 Likes