Can I load custom ringtones on my device?
rcbenne11

I want to load custom ringtones and notifications on my LG G5. Can it be done?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G5
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There should be a ringtones folder in the internal user accessible area of the memory.  You put the ringtones in that folder.  Notification tones go in the Notifications folder. Alarm tones go in the alarms folder.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

mama23dogs
Legend

Sure.  I download from Zedge.

0 Likes
rcbenne11

I'm sorry, I wasn't specific enough. I have several MP3 files that I want to use as ringtones/notif. I want to transfer them from my 'puter to the G5. Can't seen to find a place to stick them. Hope my question is more clear.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There should be a ringtones folder in the internal user accessible area of the memory.  You put the ringtones in that folder.  Notification tones go in the Notifications folder. Alarm tones go in the alarms folder.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

rcbenne11

Operative word is "should." I did a search on my computer in the folder "VS987\internal storage\ for "Crescent" on of the loaded ringtones. No results found. I even did a search for "crescent" using a file manager on the phone, nothing there either. Also, phone keep disconnecting/connecting while plugged in to either a USB 3.0 or 2.0 port.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why are you looking for "Crescent"?  If the internal memory doesn't have those folders. make them.

0 Likes
rcbenne11

Found it, thanks for your help.

0 Likes