Can I move an archived visual voicemail message back to the inbox?
KristinRaye
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can I move an archived voicemail message back to the inbox?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Visual Voicemail
KristinRaye
Enthusiast - Level 2

Question addressed and answered. You cannot move saved voicemail messages back to the voicemail inbox. Maybe  that could be a feature offered in the future? Certainly would be helpful.

View solution in original post

KristinRaye
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can Verizon Customer Support help answer this question or someone with any knowledge on visual voicemail help please? Seems Verizon Customer Support should know the answer?!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer customer forum where customers can give suggestions and advice to other customers with their questions. The customers who have read your post might not have a suggestion. The VZW reps that roam this community usually give the community members a couple days to answer before the reps chime in. You shouldn't expect an immediate response. If you needed a quick answer, you should call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

KristinRaye
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you Ann for your input. This being the first time in my 16 years of doing business with Verizon actually coming to the forum for a question, I have actually seen where questions just before mine and just after mine have already been addressed by customer support. I understand that some questions are being answered by peers as well. So, where you are entitled to your opinion, look around. You will see what I'm saying is actually true.

0 Likes
KristinRaye
Enthusiast - Level 2

Question addressed and answered. You cannot move saved voicemail messages back to the voicemail inbox. Maybe  that could be a feature offered in the future? Certainly would be helpful.

rcschnoor
Legend

KristinRaye wrote:

I have actually seen where questions just before mine and just after mine have already been addressed by customer support. I understand that some questions are being answered by peers as well. So, where you are entitled to your opinion, look around. You will see what I'm saying is actually true.

While it may be true, it is not the norm and Ann154 is correct that if you want a quicker answer you may be able to do so by calling CS.

Aside from actually speaking with someone, the further information needed by CS would be better responded than them reading your question, waiting for a response from you and then you waiting yet again for another response from CS. The CS agents rarely read the entire thread as you can see by multiple CS agents in the forums asking the SAME question even if that question had already been answered previously in the thread. I don't know if they don't have access to the entire thread or simply don't read it, but it is a common occurrence.

The additional information CS will certainly need in order to answer your question is what voicemail platform you are using, such as Basic VVM/Advanced VVM/Google Voice/YouMail/etc. The answer may be different depending on which platform you are using.

Finally keep in mind, even if you answer me here, it is extremely likely you will be asked again by any CS rep which responds.