Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Can an LG flip phone (Exalt) be "pinged"?
Fitness48640

I had to transfer my 86 year old mother into a different nursing home last Friday.   Her phone was in a box of things going with her, and now they claim they can't find it.    The home is under lockdown for Covid and I can't visit.  Is there a way to locate it?    Sorry if this is a silly question - a bit tech challenged here.😄

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can an LG flip phone (Exalt) be "pinged"?
Fitness48640

Nevermind - it's been located!😎

0 Likes
Re: Can an LG flip phone (Exalt) be "pinged"?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, there! The phone would need to be compatible with Location Services in order to locate it. This device is not compatible with Location Services. Regrettably, we are not able to locate it for you, either.

*Breanna

0 Likes