Can no longer get notifications from Fitbit App bit to my Charge2.
VICTHO70
Enthusiast - Level 2

Used to get notified when I received a call or message, no longer getting any notifications on my Charge 2.  Current Software update VS9862BA on my LG G4.

Fitbit App is also up to date.

Tried troubleshooting steps suggested, but still cannot get the notifications.  Bluetooth is working and I can sync with my Fitbit app.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can no longer get notifications from Fitbit App bit to my Charge2.
deloused
Master - Level 3

The current FitBit software doesn’t seem compatible with the updated android messaging & notification software versions security patches  for your phone.

While the LG G4 isn’t a device that FitBit provides support for, if they ever do decide to, they’ll update their list of compatibile devices on the link here-

http://www.fitbit.com/devices

You could also contact FitBit to inquire of any future plans to provide official support for the LG G4, but that doesn’t seem very likely due to the older hardware technology installed in the phone   when compared to the larger demand for other phone types that have or are still provided with manufacturer updates for newer/improved capabilities. Upgrading your device may be a much faster solution.

0 Likes