Can't get security pin text to open Verizon Messages on Tablet.
BlueS66

Everything was fine until I lost my phone.  I received a replacement phone yesterday .  Opened messages in my tablet , entered my phone number , got the text with code.  Entered it in the messenger on my tablet.  Great!

So then I was having a problem getting all my contacts,  so I went to the Verizon store.  An hour and a half later, I  couldn't get in Verizon Messages on my tablet again and now I wasn't receiving the text on my phone with the security pin.  I am still having the problem today.  I did wait 24 hours before requesting it again.

How can I get that text to my phone with the pin so I can use Verizon Messages on my tablet again ?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't get security pin text to open Verizon Messages on Tablet.
BlueS66

Still not receiving the text with the security pin on my phone so I can access Verizon Messages on my tablet.

Verizon customer support,  any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BlueS66,

We want you to be able to use your tablet for all of your messaging needs. When it comes to security messages, these typically don't get sent via Verizon Messages, but rather text messages. However, you mentioned that you receivng your replacement phone already. Did you not receive a regualr text to that device? Please advise. Thanks.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BlueS66

I did get the text and pin today and have even working.

Another question tough, I've looked everywhere,  but I can't find it...How do you delete, or merge, duplicate contacts information there Cloud?

0 Likes
jacquimc16

No, I tried to open it one day. asked for password. Had to change it because i forgot. have new password ,but still will not open

0 Likes