Can we force update
Racer0018
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a way to force verizon and Sony to make or release an update for the z2 tablet and the z3v? This has been leaving a bad taste iny mouth since some of the things I use for work are getting updated and won't work on the 5.1.1. I have called and asked verizon if they are going to release an update for this phone and I got told to call sony. I ended up calling them and they the same for verizon and I should call them. When I called Verizon back they were more about getting me to update to the newest Samsung phone. I don't want the newest Samsung phone, I want to have my sony z3v and z2 tablet updated so I can use them with my work. I don't know if it is that they don't want to work with sony or sony doesn't want to with them but figure something out. When I got this phone I was told that they will update these phones a lot and well that hasn't been the case at all.

I don't want to say it but AT&T has just moved into my area. I have been with Verizon for a long time but I don't like Samsung at all and I don't see an update coming to my phone anytime soon. I know that AT&T can have the new Xperia z and x lines I up to their network and they have a way to have unlimited data still. I'm going to wait for a couple more months into a couple more phones fall off contract and see what happens with this update. The z3v is a great phone I just don't see why they don't update it, this one has a lot of life left in it. Thanks all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can we force update
rcschnoor
Legend

Racer0018 wrote:

Is there a way to force verizon and Sony to make or release an update for the z2 tablet and the z3v?

Yes, become the majority stockholder in Sony and then tell them to get you an update.

0 Likes