Can you factory reset a Motorola Droid Turbo without the SIM card in it?
NAYBEAUDIN

I am trying to factory reset a phone that I need to send back.  I have tried resetting with SMS card in and without and it won't work either way.  It says its erasing my information, but as soon as it comes back it still has all my stuff on it.  It is actually my son's phone and he couldn't wait any longer and has since put the SMS card in the new phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can you factory reset a Motorola Turbo without the SMS card in it?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes you can factory reset without the SIM card in the phone. You can try resetting through the recovery menu instead of settings menu.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes you can factory reset without the SIM card in the phone. You can try resetting through the recovery menu instead of settings menu.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Naybeaudin, making sure your phone is up and running is our goal. May I ask why are you trying to reset your device? Click her for instructions on resetting your device: http://spr.ly/6588B7yDq

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes