Comcast WiFi and texting with attached photos
David-In-MA

Hi, with my Moto G Android phone I can place calls via the Comcast Cable Modem, and I think my texting is going thru the Comcast Modem as well. But texting photos fail to send. The error message is 'Send Failed'. Is that what I should expect?  Thanks! David

0 Likes
Re: Comcast WiFi and texting with attached photos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi David, being connected with our loved ones is very important, I feel you. Kindly allow me the opportunity to work with you and find the best resolution. To get started please send us a Direct Message.

>Bris

0 Likes
Re: Comcast WiFi and texting with attached photos
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@David-In-MA wrote:

Hi, with my Moto G Android phone I can place calls via the Comcast Cable Modem, and I think my texting is going thru the Comcast Modem as well. But texting photos fail to send. The error message is 'Send Failed'. Is that what I should expect?  Thanks! David

I have Comcast Cable and a Moto z4 phone.  I have NO ISSUE sending Message+ MMS messages (pictures attached) via WiFi.  I am connected to a WiFi router connected to my Comcast modem.  What device make/model is providing your WiFi signal your phone is connecting to?  What messaging app are you using?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes