Data Usage
LETELL10

What steps can I take to keep my data usage down? I have a mobile, digital wireless home phone & internet. A tablet, laptop,& a speaker that I use my Bluetooth to listen to music. I play games on my tablet, & my Direct tv service is connected to the internet. My billing cycle just started on the 21st, & I have rcvd a text that I have used as much as 90% of my data. I have 12Gb.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data Usage
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How much of your usage could you have used on wifi through a landline internet?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Letell 10, You’ve reached the right place for help. Being on the best plan to fit your needs is our goal for you today. We have our new plans that may be a better fit for you: http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-plan/ Have you taken a look at the new plans recently? 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

So you're using Verizon Wireless as your internet? Sorry you're going to need a lot more than 12 GB to use all that stuff. Especially the DirecTv . Disconnect that. Or get real internet from a local telco or cable company. Mobile is not meant to be a replacement for wired internet.

0 Likes
LETELL10

Thanks so much. That's what I needed to know. I had internet from a local

Telco , but listening to someone else I let my services go.

On Jul 28, 2016 1:06 PM, "buddyguyfriend" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes