Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,793 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Data issues since installing Oreo
JAOBAILEY

I have a Nexus 6p since updating to the Oreo system I am unable to use my data while on a call anyone know why and how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data issues since installing Oreo
bearone21
Legend

have you setup wi-fi or hd calling??

0 Likes
JAOBAILEY

No I have because I can't find where to do it in my phone I have looked

through settings but have had no luck. I have a Nexus 6p.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your device to function as expected in regard to having the ability to browse the internet while on call. Let's troubleshoot this concern. Here's a link that will assist with enabling HD Voice https://vz.to/2sidUT6. Here's a link that will assist with troubleshooting https://vz.to/2drnmLn. Advise us of any new results. 

CoreyM_VZW 

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JAOBAILEY

When I click the links it is saying error and not opening a page. I am

actually on a computer at the moment

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 11:06 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
JAOBAILEY, I am sorry to hear that the links we provided did not work for you. You can find the Advanced calling setting on your Nexus 6P by following these steps. Settings>Network & Internet>Mobile Network>Advanced>Enhanced 4G LTE Mode. Please keep us posted.

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JAOBAILEY

Yes I have tried that with a rep on chat those options are not on my

phone.....The Enhanced LTE Mode is not there to select.

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 12:43 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's continue with working together on your concern. I'd like for you to back up your device content and perform a factory reset https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-148523/. Factory resetting your device may be helpful in regard to missing setting options.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes