Delayed group texts.
Timmmyw

Have a Sony Xperia z3v. A majority of time I will receive group text (and sometimes regular text) hours after they are sent to me. Most of the time they will be completely out of order. Have tried the stock messaging app and multiple 3rd party apps, including textra. A lot of fixes I have seen online have left me with the same problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Delayed group texts.
Timmmyw

Also this issue persists in and off wifi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Timmmyw-

Group text messages are my favorite.  We want to get those messages flowing so you can take advantage of these messages again.  When did the trouble with the delayed group messages begin?  Have there been any recent changes on your phone?  Keep us posted so we can assist further.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Timmmyw, you have a good device and I want to help make things better as it relates to group messenging concerns. Also, sounds like you been really trying toget the issue fixed by the steps and details you shared. Are these texting issues happening with all of  your group or regular messages? Have you tried to delete the thead of your grouped messages to start a brand new thread to see if the same issue continues? Share more details and keep us posted.
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Naomiexwbos

I have the same issue. I dont get my messagea until 1 day later. Im so upset especially if its messages that are very important and time sensitive. How can this be fixed? I havent even had this phone for long.

0 Likes