Device replacement showing wrong ID
heatherd070

I sent in my LG G4 because it was covered under warranty as the phone would not turn on. I filed a claim and get a replacement phone. I sent the broken phone back and now verizon is saying that the phone they received does not have the correct device id. It is the same type of phone, just wrong device ID. I asked them to go back to the phone and check to make sure they scanned in the correct number and they said they cannot because it has already been recycled. Now they are trying to charge me for the full phone, which i indeed did send back. Has this happened to anyone else?

Shouldn't they keep the phone until the claim has been resolved. I had an open ticket number open and was never contacted about it.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Device replacement showing wrong ID
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

heatherd070,

We want to get this taken care of as soon as possible. I have sent you a private message here. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
heatherd070

Hello, I would like to get this taken care of, what information do you need?

Heather

On Nov 18, 2017 3:53 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
heatherd070

Hello, I have responded and no follow up from Verizon, this is not great customer service.

0 Likes