Direct Carrier Billing
MinajLovee

My direct carrier billing option disappeared from my payment methods &  yesterday I made a new google account & it came right up on that account but I need it on my old account because that's where I have all my purchased items on. Please help

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Direct Carrier Billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your direct carrier billing disappeared MinajLovee. Did you have new software on your phone? Did you update your google play store application? What options do you show for billing?

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
omganything
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hope you aren't in new Mexico lol

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Getting a hold of Google is difficult.  I have been able to contact them by logging into my Google Wallet page, then clicking the help button to the far right near my profile pic, then clicking Phone.  Enter your info and they should call you fairly quickly.  Perhaps you can turn the phone call into a way to rectify the problem.

0 Likes