Does Verizon give the same trade in value for a New phone vs Replacement?
dja2k
Enthusiast - Level 3

I somehow broke my S Pen sensor and planning to get it replaced from Verizon, but I know they send out Refurbished phones back to you.  Question is when I try to Trade it into Verizon, will they give me the same value as when NEW?  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does Verizon give the same trade in value for a New phone vs Replacement?
Weth
Legend

The fact your phone was replaced does not affect the trade in value from Verizon, assuming it is the same make and model of phone with the same amount of memory, and you don't damage it.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dja2k,

Thank you for brining this to our attention and I’ll be delighted to help you with details of the value you’ll receive for your phone trade in. What make and model device do you have? How were you advised of this trade in value? Tell us more.

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Weth
Legend

The fact your phone was replaced does not affect the trade in value from Verizon, assuming it is the same make and model of phone with the same amount of memory, and you don't damage it.

dja2k
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you that's all I needed to clarify

0 Likes