Dropped calls
catcrazy

I am sick to death of dropping every single (no joke) call I make or receive.  I cant even tell you how many important things in my life have been screwed up by these dropped calls. Verizons answer for this is that I should give you MORE money for some sort of booster? Are you kidding me? We all pay enough as it is. You should either build another tower in my area or give me the booster for free to provide the service that I am paying you for. This is California not Alaska.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Are you using HD calling or wifi calling? Is this occurring in one location only or multiple locations? Inside or outside?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
catcrazy

I have a note 4 but it has always happened with my other phones as well. It

doesn't matter if I am inside or outside. I can't even talk to your people

at verizon without dropping the [removed] call. There are a lot of people here

in the foothills and I guess they all use AT&T because Verizon gets such

lousy reception. You REALLY need some towers up here.

Profanity removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

catcrazy, I definitely understand the importance of having only the best in service and the last thing I want to happen is for you to drop calls. Help is here. Sounds like you have done some troubleshooting regarding this issue. What steps were taken thus far to conclude that a Network Extender is needed?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
catcrazy

Just my calls to verizon and they say they can tell which ones are dropped.

That and the fact that I dropped the call talking to them. There would be

even more but I try not to even use my phone when I am here, but at times I

have to and people call me. Makes life very difficult.

On Jul 22, 2016 7:16 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Catcrazy, we are here to make your life easier and improve the calls. I am sending you a private message.

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes