Err. 0x11110004 on updating LG Stylo 2V
lexdaniels

It also says error 402 when I pull up the update page under settings. I've tried to update multiple times, updating by PC (the VZW Utility app says the device authentication failed and keeps asking me to check the IMEI to make sure it's valid, which I have). I've even done a factory reset. Does anybody have any thoughts? I checked another topic on here that's archived but the solution offered didn't help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Err. 0x11110004 on updating LG Stylo 2V
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you have a working phone to use and can update your phone as needed. With regard to the error message are you having issues using the device at this time for calls, text, and data? -Jasper

0 Likes
lexdaniels

Not at all. I can still make and receive calls and texts, surf the web, run apps. It's just the update that seems to be giving me a hard time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for confirming. Have you tried using both wifi and cellular data for the update? ~Roger

0 Likes
lexdaniels

I've tried on Wi-Fi,  I'll try on mobile data tonight.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for testing this step! Please let us know the outcome.*Stanley

0 Likes
lexdaniels

Tried a couple of times and no luck. What's next?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@lexdaniels ,

When you check the software version of your phone, what does it show? This link shows how to access that: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-207533/ . I ask because the last software update that was available to your phone was sent out in September 2020, so it is quite likely that you are seeing that error code because there is no actual update available. -Russell

0 Likes
lexdaniels

It says VS83520q for the software version.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To confirm, that is the current software installed on your device right now? *Hannah

0 Likes