Garbled and Breaking Up Calls New Thread
Billdrits
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having garbled calls with my Galaxy J3 Mission. The same as JOYADK98 who started the the topic "Garbled and Breaking Up Calls"

My phone calls have been crystal clear inside my house for 3 years. A few weeks ago calls started to become garbled intermittently. Occasionally the other caller drops on my end, but the person on the other end says they could hear me (I could not hear them). It doesn't seem to matter where I am in the house. My text messages are fine, although I sometimes receive duplicates.  I have not dropped or damaged my phone.  Zip 33461

Re: Garbled and Breaking Up Calls New Thread
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Billdrits. 
Thank you for reaching out regarding this issue. We currently show an alert in your area that our technicians are aware of and working to resolve as quickly as possible. Are you still experiencing this same problem? If so, please feel free to send us a Private Note so that we can go over some basic account resets to refresh the network signal to your device and ensure you're currently getting the best signal possible.

CelesteR_VZW

0 Likes
Billdrits
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still having problems with phone reception in my apartment.

Billdrits
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I send a Private Note?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to help get this resolved. I sent you a separate message in a Private Note. You just need to reply to that message. 

0 Likes
Aggravatedcustomer1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. We are having issues with our phone calls also. We have 3 iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 10xs max. We had excellent service until this pass year. Our calls keep breaking up indoors and outdoors. We use to have crystal clear service with data. Now it terrible. I recently called apple to get my device to be replaced. And I switched phones 4 days ago and I thought that it might have been the issue, but I was so wrong. We are still have issues. I wish this this gets fix soon cause it is aggravating. I’m paying for a an excellent service all around, on which We are not receiving. Thinking about switching providers if this don’t get resolved soon. It all started when I upgrade to 5G. My zip code is 30014

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, no need to fear, help is here! By any chance does this happen with every phone call? Also, Have you tried to restart your device to see if the issue continues? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
FREPRI1
Enthusiast - Level 2

hello 

we are having same issues. i have been with verizon for 20 years!! 2021 is the first year i have had issues. calls constantly going in and out. sometimes dropped. 

iphone 12 mini

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing that we want is for you to have issues with your service. Have you tried to restart your device to see if the issue continues/ What is the ZIP code where you are having these issues?~David

0 Likes
Svalder
Enthusiast - Level 1

just updated to an iPhone 13 mini and am experiencing the same problem.  We have an iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone XR, iPhone 6 and a Samsung and are all on Verizon experiencing the same problems with terrible phone calls from house and dropped calls.  This is so frustrating since three of us have now upgraded our phones in hopes of solving the problem and it never did.  Also my phone is a work phone that I conduct work off of and can’t use it at home when I work remotely.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thinking about switching carriers if I can’t get to the bottom of this.  It’s been going on awhile.