Gmail not syncing after lollipop update
sneezy23

My gmail is no longer syncing or giving push notification ever since I was forced to update to this garbage called lollipop. Aren't no one listening to customers anymore? It seems literally countless people complained about this but the update was forced on us anyway. I need to check my email constantly b/c I'm moving all the time and not in front of a computer all day long. Now that email is no longer syncing, I cannot use my phone to check emails unless I manually sync my account. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Gmail not syncing after lollipop update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to be able to receive your notifications. What you can do to receive your notification is by going to your settings in the Gmail application. When in the settings you'll click on your email and make sure notifications are on. Let us know if this helps.

TimothyS_W Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes