Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Has anyone been able to preorder the HTC 10?
ckupsco
Novice

i tried online for an hour and was unable to after hitting checkout it won't go through.  I called customer support and they said they had to call me back because it wasn't allowing device payments to be setup on the 10.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Has anyone been able to preorder the HTC 10????
ckupsco
Novice

I was able to get it ordered OK later that day.  Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Skippy2k

I was checking last night before I went to bed and it was still saying "Coming Soon", looks to have switched to Pre-order now but still not giving me the option I want...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You certainly have your sights set on an exciting new device, ckupsco. I appreciate all your efforts. Have you been able to give http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/htc-10 a try again? Did you get any particular message or reason as to why it wouldn't go through?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ckupsco
Novice

I was able to get it ordered OK later that day.  Thanks

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Community Leader
Community Leader

Keep in mind, if you are expecting to get the "Uh-oh" protection from HTC, you have to order directly from HTC.com. You cannot order thru Verizon and get that protection due to the terms by HTC.

0 Likes