Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
How do I get a voice mail greeting that is not personalized?
dbressler13

how do I get a voice mail greeting that is not personalized?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: voice mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

dbressler13, making sure you are able to set up your voicemail greeting how you want to is a priority! Allow us to further go over the details. Can you please let us know if you are utilizing basic or visual voicemail? Also, may we have the make/model of your device? You will have the option to set up your voicemail greeting as a standardized caller ID greeting which will read out your phone number. Please follow this link http://vz.to/2keqrTz for steps on how to make these changes for when you call your voicemail by dialing *86. From the link please reference the steps located on the left side of the page going from the “Main menu” box you will select “Personal Options” option 4> from the “Personal option” box select option 3 which is “Greeting/recorded name” > From the “Greetings” box select option 4 “Caller ID greeting”. Please keep us updated on the progress and let us know if these steps worked for you.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: voice mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

dbressler13, making sure you are able to set up your voicemail greeting how you want to is a priority! Allow us to further go over the details. Can you please let us know if you are utilizing basic or visual voicemail? Also, may we have the make/model of your device? You will have the option to set up your voicemail greeting as a standardized caller ID greeting which will read out your phone number. Please follow this link http://vz.to/2keqrTz for steps on how to make these changes for when you call your voicemail by dialing *86. From the link please reference the steps located on the left side of the page going from the “Main menu” box you will select “Personal Options” option 4> from the “Personal option” box select option 3 which is “Greeting/recorded name” > From the “Greetings” box select option 4 “Caller ID greeting”. Please keep us updated on the progress and let us know if these steps worked for you.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes