Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How do I get copies text messages?
JLGriffin100

how do I pull text message for legal matters

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: how to pull text message
Snn5
Legend

If you haven't backed up your messages from the phone to another source then you most likely have lost access to them.  Verizon deletes messages at unspecified intervals, but usually after a few days.  To get these messages you need a court order, but most likely they will be gone by the time you get the order.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you haven't backed up your messages from the phone to another source then you most likely have lost access to them.  Verizon deletes messages at unspecified intervals, but usually after a few days.  To get these messages you need a court order, but most likely they will be gone by the time you get the order.

0 Likes
tonimae

i need the messages off of the phone number of 3157196103 due to a harrasment complaint i need to file with the company i work for. i would need the whole month of january.

thank you,

toni lee

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

tonimae, this is certainly an important reason to get the text messages. For your security please remove your post with your personal information. If you have signed up for Verizon Messages/Integrated Messages you can obtain that information via your My Verizon account. https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/

-Tionna

0 Likes