How do I reclaim space on my android from apps such as the NFL app or VZ navigation? I don't see an option to delete them.
Caitlyn4321

How do I reclaim space on my android from apps such as the NFL app or VZ navigation? I don't see an option to delete them.  When I bought a 32gb phone, I had no idea I'd have less than 15gb of usable space after all of the preloaded apps, and am trying to reclaim that space.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I reclaim space on my android from apps such as the NFL app or VZ navigation? I don't see an option to delete them.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can disable the application, but you can't remove them completely. Most of the storage is actually used by the OS system files and the UI if the manufacturer customized it beyond the stock Android OS.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How do I reclaim space on my android from apps such as the NFL app or VZ navigation? I don't see an option to delete them.
jalecbronson
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you have a samsung device, you can download Package Disabler Pro (pretty sure it's exclusive to samsung, but could be wrong) and disable that and any other unwanted apps that are impossible to uninstall. It won't free up space, but it will keep them from using resources.

0 Likes